Restore Vaginal Elasticity
Childbirth and the natural aging process cause changes which may affect feminine wellness. A particularly strenuous vaginal childbirth, multiple births, and the effects of menopause can cause physical changes which can rob women (and their partners) of their sense of well-being and happiness.
How does ThermiVa® Vaginal Rejuvenation Work?
ThermiVa® treatments use radiofrequency energy to gently heat tissue to rejuvenate collagen, without discomfort or downtime. The concept is to deliver controlled thermal energy to gently heat the desired areas – external (labia) and internal (vaginal). Multiple sessions over a few months are typically required for optimal results.
What can I expect from a ThermiVa® vaginal rejuvenation treatment?
Once you are comfortable the single use disposable device is placed on each zone for 3-5 minutes: the left and right labia majora, and the top, bottom, left and right surfaces of the vaginal wall. The heat sensation that slowly builds as the device is moved in a sweeping motion over each area is close to that of the heat sensation you get when hot wax is put on you at a waxing appointment. Significant improvement will be seen in improved moistness and comfort, stress urinary incontinence, and orgasmic dysfunction, complaints of vaginal dryness and appearance. Some tightening results are visible immediately after the first treatment, but the full outcome typically requires several treatments over time for optimal results. Results last up to a year, and often require a ‘touch up’. Individual treatment time takes less than 30 minutes. No medication is required and most clients describe the treatment as ‘comfortable’. You are able to resume all activity, including sexual intercourse, as normal, immediately after each treatment.*
Who are the candidates for ThermiVa® vaginal rejuvenation?
Women of all ages who for whatever reason experience vaginal and/or vulvar laxity, uncomfortable sex or stress incontinence can be candidates for vaginal rejuvenation. However women in their 30’s, 40’s, 50’s and 60’s are most likely to experience these symptoms that are often relieved by this treatment*:
- Urination when sneezing or laughing
- Uncomfortable or over-dry sexual experiences
- Inability to reach climax, or ‘not enough feeling’ or ‘friction’ during intercourse
- Unsightly ‘camel toe’ appearance when wearing tighter clothing
What are the benefits of ThermiVa® vaginal rejuvenation?
- Decrease vaginal laxity: ThermiVa® tightens the vagina at the opening and the full length of the vagina that is noticeable to patient and partner.
- Decrease vulvar laxity: ThermiVa® tightens the labial tissues and reduce sag and “Camel Toes.” It results in softer and smoother skin that is very noticeable. More comfort in tight clothing, less self awareness in leotards and bikinis.
- Decrease vaginal dryness: ThermiVa® adds softer and thicker skin and more moisture both internally and externally to make daily life and sexual intercourse more comfortable without the use of lubricants.
- Decrease stress incontinence: ThermiVa® reduce’s accidents and leakage and may reduce urge symptoms. Along with Kegel Exercises women may avoid the use of mesh slings in their vaginas.
- Increased orgasm: ThermiVa® give’s you increased sensitivity, more coordinated and stronger muscular contractions, and ability to achieve orgasms in a shorter time period.
*Individual results and experience may vary.
Are you a candidate for ThermiVa? Take the ThermiVa Vaginal Rejuvenation Patient Survey to help you decide.