Terms And Conditions Of Use
- In the event of an emergency, DO NOT email, call 911.
- Social Media (including Facebook and Twitter) is not a secure or encrypted way to communicate.
- Emailing and messaging do not create a physician/patient relationship, and cannot replace in person/physical examination or consultation.
Skintastic™ maintains this Web site (the “Site”) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Skintastic™’s prior written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Skintastic™ are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on this Web site without the written permission of Skintastic™.
- Any unsolicited communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Skintastic™ or its affiliates may use anything you transmit or post for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Skintastic™ shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, creating and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either property of, or used with permission by Skintastic™. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively called “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, including “Skintastic™,” are Trademarks of Skintastic™ and others. Nothing contained on this Web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Sites without written permission of Skintastic™ or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on this Web site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- All human images on the Site are models, unless otherwise indicated as actual patients.
- Skintastic™ utilizes various technologies, surgical techniques and products. The companies that provide Skintastic™ with the various technologies, techniques and products often provide associated professional marketing and/or informational materials, such as before-and-after patient photos or instructional videos which may be found on the Site. These photos are of patients–albeit patients treated by another physician (unaffiliated with Skintastic™), who have signed explicit permissions for the company who owns the technology, technique or product, and their agents (physicians) to utilize the photos for promotional or educational purposes. Skintastic™ sometimes utilizes these professional photos or informational videos on the Site as an example of results which may be achieved from treatment with a certain technology, surgical technique or product; however, no results are guaranteed or are implied–individual results may vary. Skintastic™ is not responsible for the accuracy of, or legality of claims made by the companies who own these various technologies, surgical techniques or products in their professional marketing and/or informational materials.
- Skintastic™ cannot guarantee the accuracy of medical information posted on the Site from third-party sources that may later be corrected or updated without our knowledge.
- There may be Web sites linked to and from this site that are operated or created by or for organizations outside of skintastic.com. Those organizations are solely responsible for the operation and information (including the right to display such information) found on their respective Web sites. The linking to or from this site does not imply on the part of Skintastic™ of any endorsement or guarantee of any of the organizations or information (including the right to display such information) found on their respective Web sites. Skintastic™ does not assume and is not responsible for any liability whatsoever for the linking of any of these linked Web sites, the operation or content (including the right to display such information) of any of the linked Web sites, nor for any of the information, interpretation, comments or opinions expressed in any of the linked Web sites. Any comments or inquiries regarding the linked Web sites are to be directed to the particular organization for whom the particular Web site is being operated.
- The contents of the Site, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from outside sources, and other material contained on the Site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site.
- Skintastic™ may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the most current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.