Skintastic is proud to announce our new Gift Card Program. Call, or come in today to purchase a gift card for yourself, or your significant other (see rules below).
Rules for Redemption of Charitable Gift CERTIFICATES / Charitable Gift CARDS
- Certificates/Cards may only be redeemed by adults (21 and over).
- Only one Certificate/Card may be redeemed per client per calendar year (unless purchased from Skintastic at full value).
- Client must state when scheduling the appointment that a gift certificate will be used, and the number of the Certificate/Card.
- Certificates/Cards that are beyond expiration date will not be accepted.
- Certificates/Cards may be redeemed only at the Skintastic Dallas Uptown or Plano location.
- All treatments must be deemed medically-indicated by the physician; otherwise, the Certificate/Card is invalid.
- Certificates/Cards (unless purchased) may not be combined with other discount offers.
- Certificates/Cards (unless purchased) may not be used toward injectable treatments costing less than $200.
- Any products purchased (unless product purchases are prohibited on the Certificate/Card) must be a minimum of twice the Certificate/Card value.
- Certificates/Cards have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash.
- If appointment is rescheduled, cancelled, missed, late for, or if the Certificate/Card transferred to another individual other than the original recipient, the Certificate/Card is null and void.
- In the case of missed appointments, all clients (new and existing) must pay the missed appointment fee of $50 by credit card before another appointment may be scheduled.
- Certificate/Card must be redeemed in a single visit; no remaining difference will be paid, nor credit for future visits carried over.
- Photo I.D. is required at the time of visit.
- Must agree to “Before and After” photos of any treatment received.
- Other restrictions may apply.