What is Elite Garcinia Lipolean?
Elite Garcinia Lipolean is an amazing “nutraceutical” – a proprietary herbal blend of herbs to effectively and safely block sugar, burn fat and curb the appetite. When combined with a healthy exercise and eating plan – it will enhance and turbo charge your weight loss effort. Along with the Garcinia Cambogia, it includes other herbs, successfully documented to aid in blood sugar stabilization to reduce cravings:
- yacon root
- cinnamon bark
- white mulberry leaf
and to help metabolize fat and give you the extra energy you need:
White Mulberry Leaf- Benefits and Research
- High Levels of Antioxidants- Mulberry leaves contain several antioxidative flavonoids including quercetin, which is used for treating high cholesterol, heart disease and diabetes. They also contain several antioxidant phenolic compounds, which help combat infection and treat diabetes, and moracins, which help lower blood sugar.
- Promotes Fat Loss- Mulberries have been shown to have hypolipidemic (fat-reducing) effects in a clinical trial testing mice placed on a high-fat diet. Additionally, the same trial revealed that the elements of mulberries significantly inhibited the peroxidation of lipids; this hence improves vascular health and promotes wound and skin healing.
- Reduces Stress- Another study on mice showed that mulberry leaf extract may have an anxiolytic effect, meaning that it can successfully reduce anxiety.
Yacon Root- Benefits and Research
- Blood Sugar Management – Sugarlike molecules called fructooligosaccharides provide about half of the sweetness of sugar without raising blood sugar levels. At the end of a 120-day study using two daily doses of yacon syrup on insulin-resistant patients, participants achieved significantly lower insulin levels. The same study revealed that yacon root promoted weight loss and suppressed appetite.
- Potential Weight Loss – According to a different 2009 study, obese women who consumed 0.14 to 0.29 g of yacon syrup per kg of body weight per day over the course of 120 days saw a reduction in weight, body mass index and weight circumference. This is partly due to yacon’s suppressive influence on appetite.
- Reduces Cholesterol – Two different studies, one published in 2009 and one in 2011, revealed that LDL cholesterol levels are reduced after daily yacon consumption. Lower LDL cholesterol is linked to a lower risk of heart disease.
Cinnamon Bark- Benefits and Research
- Antioxidant Effects – Cinnamon bark is highly potent in antioxidants, which protect against free radical damage. Free radicals are highly reactive oxygen molecules produced in response to pollution, poor diet, cigarette smoke and stress. In one 2009 study, it was discovered that overweight people experienced less free radical damage while taking cinnamon supplements. The blockage of the effects of free radicals is linked to cardiovascular disease prevention and certain forms of cancer.
- Blood Sugar Management – Like white mulberry leaf and yacon root, cinnamon helps reduce blood sugar levels. Cinnamon is commonly used in naturopathy to treat type 2 diabetes.
- Reduces Cholesterol – The American Diabetes Association says that diabetic patients taking cinnamon experienced reductions in cholesterol and triglyceride levels, while those taking a placebo did not experience these effects. The same study revealed that cinnamon use reduced triglycerides by 30 percent, LDL cholesterol by 27 percent and total cholesterol by 26 percent.