Radiesse Dermal Filler – Dallas and Plano
RADIESSE is an injectable, non-surgical, long-lasting facial contouring filler. It offers superior versatility for both cosmetic and reconstructive use, and was developed with safety in mind.
Natural collagen is what gives you a smooth, supple, youthful appearance. As the years go by, collagen and elastin diminish within the skin, and this can result in wrinkles and loss of facial volume. The best way to refresh your appearance is by replenishing the volume your skin has lost. This diminishes wrinkles, resulting in a more rejuvenated look. RADIESSE Dermal Filler may be an ideal choice by not only providing immediate volume correction, but also by stimulating production of your own natural collagen. The results are immediate and last up to a year or more in many patients.
What makes RADIESSE Different from Other Dermal Fillers:
- RADIESSE was FDA approved in 2006, and over 5 million syringes have been used to treat patients worldwide.
- It is formulated of tiny, smooth microspheres of calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA), suspended in a biocompatible carboxymethylcellulose gel. The unique composition provides immediate visual improvement, and the microspheres form a scaffold through which your body’s own natural collagen grows, producing a long term filling effect. RADIESSE is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.
- Less is more – In two separate clinical trials comparing RADIESSE to other leading fillers, overall, patients required less RADIESSE to achieve full correction.
- RADIESSE provides results with high patient satisfaction.
- RADIESSE is an ideal choice for facial shaping and contouring, correcting irregularities or imbalances, recreating volume in areas where the body’s natural collagen is depleted, and other therapeutic applications.
- Patients receive 50% more product in a RADIESSE syringe than other fillers.
Radiesse treatments are commonly used for:
- Nasolabial Folds (the folds that run alongside your nose)
- Lines around the Mouth
- Filling of ‘Marionette Lines’
- Depressed Scars
- Jaw Line
If you live in the Dallas or Plano area, find out if you could benefit from Radiesse soft tissue enhancement–Call our Plano (972-620-3223) or Dallas (214-620-3223) office to schedule your private, complimentary one-on-one consultation.