The relaxing, rejuvenating qualities of a European facial are just what you need to liven up your skin like never before. This type of facial is a combination of several processes designed to leave skin looking and feeling young and beautiful.
It begins with a cleaning process to remove makeup and dirt. Then, an extraction process removes impurities and treats acne. Next, an exfoliation process removes dead skin cells to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. After that, a facial mask is applied based on your specific skin type. The facial ends with a European facial massage of the face, neck and shoulders to improve circulation, relieve tension and leave you feeling refreshed.
Here are 5 reasons to seek out a relaxing European facial at our Skintastic clinic:
- Exfoliate & Cleanse: The first three processes of a European facial remove foreign matter, dead cells and pimples from the skin more effectively than any face wash. The technician performing the facial may even use a magnifying glass to better see and remove impurities from the skin.
- Refresh & Rehydrate: This benefit comes from the facial mask portion of the European facial. Since it’s designed specifically for your skin’s sensitivity and dryness, the mask will leave your face feeling refreshed and rehydrated.
- Even Skin Tone & Healthier Glow: Many patients notice this after getting a European facial. The effects of a more even skin tone and healthier glow can last for days or even weeks.
- Release Stress: Using light pressure strokes and circular strokes during the European facial massage, the masseuse can help you relax your facial, neck and shoulder muscles. Less tension in these areas not only feels great, it also helps you look younger and more at ease.
- Battle Acne: If you seek a European facial every month or two, you’ll find it easier to maintain a healthy, youthful glow free of pimples and blackheads. The cleansing and extraction processes are most beneficial for battling acne.
Modeled after the luxurious, pampering spa treatments of Southern France, the Mediterranean, and the Greek Isles, Skintastic invites you to escape from the everyday stresses of daily living by relaxing in a calm and peaceful atmosphere. Enjoy the incredible comfort of a full hour-long European facial designed to detoxify and revitalize your skin, in a spa environment, with techniques and procedures found only in a physician’s office. Refreshing and affordable, you’ll be telling your friends about this one.
To learn more or to set an appointment for the European Facial, contact us at (972) 620-3223. Be sure to join our Facebook and Twitter community to stay updated on a daily basis about the latest cosmetic trends and procedures!